Monday, October 5, 2015

Atticus turned six!!

Its a day today that six years ago I didn't dare allow myself to dream about.  Its a day I worried might never come. But its here. Atticus turns six years old today!!!

We've had such a busy year since last October. Some things have been good developments, some not so great. This isn't going to be a long post because I plan to spend my time playing with Atticus instead of blogging. But I want to say "Thank you" to everyone that's been on this journey with us. Thank you for thinking of us. Thank you for praying with us, and thank you for putting up with my atrocious gaps between posts!  😉

I have so much to be thankful for today. God has blessed me with this little red headed fireball for six years. They've been anything but stress free, but they've also been filled with life lessons that only come by trial and experience. Thank you, God. Thank you for blessing me with another year with Atticus. Thank you for always having a plan for every new situation we encounter. Thank you. 

I'll update this post with pics from the day, but as always, just keep on prayin'!

A picture from each year!

He was so excited by his Oso plush!

A Special Agent Oso themed cake

Presents!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment