Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!  Welcome to the official launch of The Amazing Atticus blog!  I've transferred all his archives from his Caring Bridge page.  I've decided to start a blog because it allows me a little more freedom than the Caring Bridge site.  It'll also make it easier for you guys to comment on specific posts versus having to sign in the Guest Book.  I can also upload more photos, put links onto the page, etc.  Please continue to follow along with my amazing son as he continues to grow stronger and make new strides each day!

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is so much nicer than CaringBridge and I will definitely be following you here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bloggin' momma! (Hee-hee) But you know I'll read 'em wherever you post 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete